Tier 1: Faculty/School PRT
Faculties and graduate schools are best placed to design peer review of teaching (PRT) programs that address the local priorities and needs of their students and foster ongoing collegial feedback and discussions on teaching. Below are some templates, guides and examples of faculty/school-based PRT programs.
- Peer review planning template (PDF File 552.8 KB)
- Feedback framework for peer review of teaching (PDF File 546.9 KB)
- Feedback template for teaching (PDF File 455.3 KB)
- Feedback template for tutorials and small groups (PDF File 610.8 KB)
- Feedback template for teaching in labs (PDF File 133.1 KB)
Giving useful feedback
Getting the most out of Peer Review of Teaching
Examples of collaborative faculty-based peer review teaching programs are available below.
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- Preparing for review (PDF File 337.3 KB)
- Review template (PDF File 319.7 KB)
- Post review template (PDF File 263.2 KB)