This research program focuses on challenging the status quo and strengthening the evidence base for sustainable international higher education through four key and interrelated lenses:
- The geopolitical context and the impact on international and domestic students locally, nationally and globally.
- International students’ experiences in Australia, and broadening perspectives on developing a host culture community within higher education and beyond.
- Strengthening the quality and flexibility of courses.
- The nature, shifting characteristics and prospects of transnational education for Australia, its region and globally.
- Professor Sophie Arkoudis, Interim Director and Professor in Higher Education
- Associate Professor Chi Baik, Deputy Director and Associate Professor in Higher Education
- Dr Gwilym Croucher, Senior Lecturer in Higher Education Policy and Management
- Dr Siew Fang Law, Senior Lecturer (Engagement, Collaboration and Partnership)
- Dr Samantha Marangell, Lecturer
- Vicky Chang, Graduate Researcher
- Dr Dina Uzhegova, Program Officer
Projects Enhancing student wellbeing
For more information and interest in research collaborations, please contact Professor Sophie Arkoudis.