Our award courses and development programs are contextualised to the tertiary education sector and led by practitioners in the field.
Postgraduate award programs
Our Tertiary Education Management graduate courses and our doctoral supervision support the increasing need for specialised knowledge and skills in tertiary education sector policy, leadership and management. These courses are taught by leading international academics who conduct evidence-based research in the field of tertiary education.
Intensive, non-award programs delivered in multiple modules over the course of the year.
Access the latest research, academic and professional expertise in specialist areas. These subjects provide pathways into our postgraduate programs.
- Tertiary Education Policy Environments
- Risk Management in Tertiary Education
- Leading and Managing Tertiary Education Institutions
- Managing International Tertiary Education
- External Quality Assurance
- Institutional Governance in Tertiary Education
- Maintaining Quality within Institutions
- Managing Quality Audits & Reviews in Tertiary Education
- Sustainable Tertiary Education Leadership and Governance
Our short courses focus on skills-based training and current topical issues.
Bespoke programs & study tours
Tailored programs and tours that give you a deeper insight into higher education.