Call for Abstracts
call for abstracts
True collaboration, creation and innovation can only be achieved if colleagues in the sector share their experiences, positive or negative, with each other. We warmly invite papers and contributions on the three conference themes below.
1. Institutional Learning Across Boundaries
2. Modelling Collaboration for Impact
3. Keeping on Track (and not losing the plot)
Please submit your abstract in Word format. Please download the submission template.
Please ensure you have included the below details:
- Your full name, position, institution and contact details (if more than one presenter, please name all contributors)
- Topic and format of the proposed paper or contribution, e.g. case study, special interest group or general paper
- Brief (max. 150 words) abstract outlining your contribution.
To submit a paper or your contribution, please email Melissa Hendicott at email@example.com.
Deadline for submission is 5:00pm Monday 10th July 2019.
Proposed contributions will be forwarded to the Steering Committee for consideration and all potential contributors will be contacted after the submissions closing date regarding their proposal.
For further queries regarding submissions, please contact Melissa Hendicott at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9035 6429.