The David White Award is an annual, University-wide teaching award that recognises overall teaching excellence in any of the following fields: Science; Health; Agriculture; and Veterinary Science.
Application Selection Criteria (Applicants must address all criteria):
- Approaches to learning and teaching that influence, motivate and inspire students to learn
- Development of curricula and resources that reflect a command of the field
- Approaches to assessment and feedback that foster independent learning
- Respect and support for the development of students as individuals
- Scholarly activities that have influenced and enhanced learning and teaching
All selection criteria will be given equal consideration by the Selection Committee. Applicants should provide sufficient details and evidence to enable the Committee to make judgments according to the selection criteria.
* Please refer to the 2021 Excellence Awards Guidelines for full application criteria