This project examined and compared the academic performance of first-year direct entry international and pathway students in higher education institutions. By collecting and analysing data on the factors that contribute to students’ transition, engagement and academic outcomes in the first year, this project shed light on the kinds of institutional experiences and programs that can effectively support the success of international pathway students.
- Associate Professor Chi Baik, The University of Melbourne
- Professor Sophie Arkoudis, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Stuart Palmer, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Dina Uzhegova, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Ian Teo, Australian Council for Educational Research
Australian Government Department of Education
The report from this 2019-2020 project will be made available once approved.
Associate Professor Chi Baik, Melbourne CSHE, The University of Melbourne