The 2018 conference aims to encompass all aspects of innovation in tertiary education and capture the collaborative efforts we hope to nurture between industry, government and education providers to create the best outcomes for the tertiary education sector. This year’s conference will examine examples of innovation throughout the tertiary education sector as well as learnings which could be applied from other sectors.
With a highly interactive format, keynote speakers from within and outside the sector will provide insights into innovative activities which can be taken up more broadly.
Join us in Melbourne to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the LH Martin Institute.
By the Sector, for the sector
Members for 2018
With the support and backing of the Chief Operating Officer of the Australian Catholic University and Chair of the Deputy Vice-Chancellors Corporate, the steering committee members are:
- Dr Stephen Weller, Chief Operating Officer, Australian Catholic University and Past President, Association for Tertiary Education Management.
- Ms Janet Beard, Senior Honorary, Fellow LH Martin Institute, University of Melbourne
- Prof Leo Goedegebuure, Director, LH Martin Institute
- Mrs Suzanne Crew, Consultant, VSEC Consultancy.
- Ms Lakshmi West, Director, Service Improvement Group, Australian National University. Read Lakshmi's blog article on digital disruption.
- Mr Steve Paris, Executive Director, Students, RMIT Vietnam
2015 & 2016:
- Mark Williams, Strategic Projects Director, University of South Australia (Formerly)
- Karen Hill, Director, Information Technology Services, The Australian National University (Formerly)
- Ian Callahan, Chief Operating Officer, Curtin University
Woodward Conference Centre, Law Building: University of Melbourne
Level 10, 185 Pelham St, Carlton, Victoria
For your convenience, we have listed suitable accommodation providers close to the venue below. Please see enquiries contact details below to receive details on how to access these exclusive rates.
Cnr. Grattan & Drummond Sts.
Carlton Vic 3053
Ph. (03) 9347 7922
Room Type: Standard King or Queen room $155AUD/night (inculdes breakfast and WiFi)
Enquiries and more information
For all conference related queries, please contact:
Ms Melissa Hendicott | Program Officer
LH Martin Institute | Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education | Melbourne Graduate School of Education
T: +61 3 9035 6429 E: firstname.lastname@example.org