Risks in collaboration and partnerships (online)
Applying Collaborative Partnerships Series
Watch the catch-up webinar below:
This Zoom workshop is part of the Applying Collaborative Partnerships Series.
It is normal to experience anxiety and uncertainty during the time of changes. In this workshop, we will discuss what is the role of academics and professionals in engagement during Covid-19 pandemic? Are there any risks associated with stakeholder engagement during this time? If so, what do they look like? This session focuses on how we can transform perceived risks of engagement as something ‘negative’ or ‘dangerous’ to something positive and constructive. Participants will have the opportunity to understand their own risks appetites and learn how to develop risk profiles for positive change.
By the end of the workshop, staff will:
- Understand their own risk appetite and how comfortable they are with risk.
- Explore different forms of risks in collaboration and partnerships.
- Apply the tool of ‘risk profile’ to help identify risks, their impacts and consequences.
- Learn ways to carve considered risk responses.
- Listen and share lessons learned from our community of practices.
- Contribute to our collective efforts in improving our engagement, collaborations and partnerships with stakeholders.
Presented by Dr Siew Fang Law, Senior Lecturer in Engagement, Collaboration and Partnerships with the Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education.