Has internationalisation gone too far?
G06 theatre, ground floor
Elisabeth Murdoch Building
Watch the livestream of the third policy discussion, Has Internationalisation Gone Too Far?, from 6pm on Wednesday 7 August 2019. Use #unimelbHEpolicy to join the conversation:
The third policy discussion in the series will address such questions as:
- How international should post-secondary education be?
- How can we improve the experiences of international students?
- What implications does this have for the curriculum, and for the experiences of domestic students?
- Where should Australia position itself globally?
It will feature short contributions from an expert panel:
- Professor Helen Bartlett, Vice Chancellor, Federation University
- Jonas Larsen, President, UMSU International, University of Melbourne Student Union
- Anthony McClaran, CEO, Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency
- Professor Chris Ziguras, School of Global, Urban and Social Studies, RMIT University
This event will be facilitated by Associate Professor Chi Baik, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education, The University of Melbourne.