Access to what?
G06 theatre, ground floor
Elisabeth Murdoch Building
**THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVESTREAMED AND RECORDED. THE LIVESTREAM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE AT 6PM TUESDAY 16 JULY.**
The second policy discussion in the series will address such questions as:
- How can we better integrate HE, VET and other post-secondary education?
- What new forms of post-secondary education should we be developing?
- How can we achieve greater equity in access, success and graduate outcomes?
- How can we make lifelong learning a reality and what new types of credentials and qualifications are needed?
It will feature short contributions from an expert panel:
Professor Duncan Bentley
- Associate Professor Nadine Zacharias, Director, Student Engagement, Swinburne University of Technology
- Dr Gwilym Croucher, Senior Lecturer, Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education, University of Melbourne
- , DVC (Academic), Swinburne University of Technology
- Professor Kerri-Lee Krause, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), La Trobe University
This event will be facilitated by Maxine McKew, Vice Chancellor's Fellow, The University of Melbourne.
Other events in this series:
Wednesday 7 August 2019: Has internationalisation gone too far?