These awards recognise excellence and innovation in professional staff contributions towards fulfilling the goals, values and mission of the University. They are awarded to individuals and teams who have given outstanding service to their work area, made a significant contribution to innovation, displayed outstanding teamwork and who have exhibited the values to which the University aspires. The University awards up to two Awards for Professional Excellence and Innovation annually to individuals and/or teams.
Application Selection Criteria (Applicants must address one or more criteria from the following list):
- Outstanding service and client focus
- Exceptional leadership and/or vision
- Excellence in process improvement and/or innovation
- Exceptional team work or team contribution
- Creating connections; Contribution to engagement
- Demonstration of staff values
- Service to the community
In assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider evidence of claims against the nominated criteria.
* Please refer to the 2020 Excellence Awards Guidelines for full application criteria