The Teaching Awards celebrate the nation's most outstanding university teachers by giving recognition to teachers (individuals and teams) renowned for the excellence of their teaching, who have outstanding presentation skills and who have made a broad and deep contribution to enhancing the quality of learning and teaching in higher education.
One award will be given nationally across each of the following categories:
- Biological Sciences, Health and Related Studies (including Agriculture, Animal Husbandry,Medical Sciences and Nursing, etc.)
- Early Career (for teachers less than five years cumulative experience teaching in highereducation institutions)
- Humanities and the Arts
- Law, Economics, Business and Related Studies
- Neville Bonner Award for Indigenous Education (individuals who must demonstrate theircontribution to Indigenous education; Indigenous and non-Indigenous teaches maynominate)
- Physical Sciences and Related Studies (including Architecture, Building and Planning,Engineering, Computing and Information Science)
- Social and Behavioural Sciences (including Psychology and Education).
How to apply
Complete the Expression of Interest form and submit to Nina Grange (email@example.com) by 12pm, Monday, 5 November 2018.
Refer to the main Australian Awards for University Teaching page for the full nomination process.