Researcher development program
Room 219, Kwong Lee Dow Building, 234 Queensberry Street, Parkville (University of Melbourne)Map
If you’ve got a well-designed program, why not deploy it in as many ways that can yield more revenue and networks for minimal additional investment. In this workshop you can learn to prepare organisational and professional development that steps beyond traditional discipline-focused on-campus and lecture-style delivery. You’ll learn how to identify professional development markets, reconfigure or develop materials, and implement effective programs.
Who Should Attend
- Researchers seeking to develop skills and leadership
- Professional staff with commercial responsibilities
- Business directors and managers
- Deans, and School/Department Heads
This workshop will help you:
- Understand RIC and how it can help you
- Understand the value and potential of customised education
- Learn about the development of customised educational offerings
Places are limited and registration is essential.