Developing Tender Bids
Researcher development program
***This program has been cancelled***
Successful tender bids can be an important source of research income for academics and their budget divisions. An effective tender bid requires the coordination of a number of inputs, within a framework that is compliant with the tender specifications. This workshop develops your skills in core facets of proposal development relevant to tender bids. It details supports and resources available to you, lays out the rudiments of tenders, and examines the application of these ideas through case studies.
Who Should Attend
- Researchers seeking to develop skills and leadership
- Professional staff with commercial responsibilities
- Business directors and managers
- Deans, and School/Department Heads
This workshop will help you:
- Understand RIC and how it can help you
- Know about tenders, associated University processes, and available support and resources
- Understand the place of contract review in the tender process
Andrew Maxwell, Business Development Project Officer, Research, Innovation &, Commercial Engagement Team.
Paul Williams, Business Development Project Officer, Research, Innovation &, Commercial Engagement Team
Registration for this workshop has now closed. Please contact the Melbourne CSHE to request a late registration.